Below you will find The Blessing that Ps Murray prayed over our church on Sunday 27th August.
In the name of the Lord I bless you to know the unconditional love of God, to enjoy knowing Him, to delight in his ways, to hear his voice and to have the courage to obey.
I bless you to be planted in God's house, to draw life giving water from the Holy Spirit, to not fear evil or calamity, to not worry over lack, but to bear fruit in every season.
I bless you to have health and strength in your body, soul and spirit. I bless you to have supernatural wisdom and understanding. I bless you to be prosperous and generous, and to be a material blessing to others.
I bless you to be an influencer, to be light in darkness, and to have favour with God and people. I bless you to have pure and edifying relationships.
I bless you to give and receive love that is pure, peace that is beyond understanding and joy that is insuppressible.
I bless you to know that you are God's child, that he loves you with an unshakeable and everlasting love, and that he is pleased with you and takes great delight in you.
So, the Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
In Jesus' name.
Below you will find the declarations of faith that Ps Murray referenced in his sermon on Sunday 19th June.
- I expect the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and financially in Jesus' name (John 10:10 I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full).
- I have the wisdom of God today. I will think the right thoughts, say the right words, and make the right decisions in every situation I face (James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him; 1 Corinthians 2:16 But we have the mind of Christ).
- My God richly supplies all my needs (Phil 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus).
- I am dead to sin and alive to obeying God (Romans 6:11 In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus).
- I live under a supernatural protection (Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty).
- God is on my side; therefore I declare that I cannot be defeated, discouraged, depressed or disappointed (Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us; Philippians 4:14 I can do everything through him who gives me strength).
- I am the head, not the tail. I have insight. I have ideas and divine strategies. I have authority. My God gives me the ability to produce wealth. (Deuteronomy 28:13 The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom; Deuteronomy 8:18 But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth).
- I speak to the raging waters in my life; peace, be still. I say to my mind; peace, be still. I say to my emotions; peace, be still. I say to my body; peace be still. I say to my home; peace, be still. I say to my family; peace, be still. (Mark 4:39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm).
- I speak to every mountain of fear, discouragement, lack, insufficiency and insecurity; and I say, "Be removed and cast into the sea in Jesus name!" (Mark 11:22-23 "Have faith in God, " Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him).
- I speak to this day and I call you blessed. And I declare that I serve a mighty God who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us).